District meet rescheduled

The athletic directors made the decision yesterday to cancel due to the high winds & danger from falling debris. With the difficulty in reaching anyone in the Seattle Parks Dept office on a weekend, they decided to move the meet to Lake Sammamish State Park, Monday, November 4th, with the boys running at 2:30 & the girl’s race at 3:15.
 
The team will be dismissed early at noon. I’ve decided, after talking to the bus driver Saturday & with the issues we’ve had with transportation, to drive the team in the big green van and Danny Swanson will drive our alternates.  We need 2 volunteers to help with course marshaling, so let me know if you are available to help out with this.
 
There’s been a flurry of emails between AD’s, coaches & the race organizer. We want to put on a safe meet for these kids & give everyone a fair chance to move onto state. We need extra help to do this at such short notice.  Image
 
Thanks,
 

Coach Donna

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: